It's a Love Thing
Time & Location
About the Event
We’ve crafted something that goes against the cookie cutter approach to Valentine's dining.About this Event
The stunning oak beamed lodge at the Village Point in Heaton Moor will be transformed into a beautifully lit pop-up restaurant for one night only.
Your night will be sprinkled with unique surprises, personalised to you and your guest. We’re not giving away too much before the night - anticipation is the essence of romance after all. But on the most romantic night of the year you can kiss goodbye to the expected copy and paste dining.
Here's a peek at our special crafted menu for the night, each course will be served with a beautifully paired wine or a bespoke made non alcoholic cocktail.
Tickets for this exclusive event include:
- A personalised printed ticket*, perfect for gifting to your date
- Entry to venue
- A four-course menu
- A beautifully paired wine with each course (or bespoke non-alcoholic cocktail)
- Live entertainment
- Lots of secret surprises, personalised to each couple and revealed on the night
Here's a peek at our specially crafted menu**:
COURSE ONE - LOVE AT FIRST BITE
‘Heartfelt’ delicate flaky puff pastry hearts with homemade authentic basil & sundried tomato pesto filling
COURSE TWO - FIRST DATE
Crispy dry-cured pancetta & roasted red pepper on a bed of baby mesclun leaves served with a parmesan tuile wafer & aged balsamic vinaigrette
COURSE THREE - SEALED WITH A KISS
Aromatic Moroccan herb crusted chicken breast accompanied by a garlic infused ‘soufflé’ of creamy mash and served with a mélange of seasonal vegetables
COURSE FOUR - BETWEEN THE SHEETS
A one-plate two-spoons affair:
- Decadent Belgian Chocolate Mousse - Silky smooth chocolate mousse made with 70% cocoa solid Callebaut Belgian chocolate
- Toffee Pecan Cheesecake - Velvety toffee-flavoured baked cheesecake with a caramelised pecan & shortbread crumble, served with a warm maple cream
- Lemon Pavlova - A classic New Zealand dessert with a crispy outer-shell & soft marshmallowy centre, topped with lightly whipped cream & homemade lemon curd
**Our menu can be altered to accommodate your specific dietary preferences, vegetarian, pescetarian and any allergies. Please let us know at the time of registering for the event.
*Tickets must be purchased before the Wednesday 5th February in order to receive your personalised printed gift voucher. Bookings after this date will receive an e-ticket.
If you have any queries about this event, please contact us at email@example.com